Thursday, August 20, 2009

another Wizard rock song to fall in Love to

TGFMovies

Fuck Chem. Come what may, I'll take it on bravely.

Things said that will turn heads faster than you can say: Biiiiingo!
1 "I'm going to HwaChong."
2 "I've got H1N1, CONFIRM."
3 "he's/she's Gay."
4 "VIRGIN."
5 "wanna hear a sick joke?"

Try them out. they'll work, trust me.

the Best part about Them is that They're not subject to Volume; doesn't matter How soft you tell it, people will Stop, turn, and Go: What?

all jokes aside, 'i'm going to HwaChong' should Not be and Is not a condemnable offense.

persons: omg how could you?
me: wth get over yourselves.

RGS girls are so focused. So focused till their thoughts ricochet off narrow walls of a narrow funnel, flying head-on into that inevitable light; The-Light-at-the-end-of-the-Tunnel.

Do we have Lives? Sure, we study, we get, we die. That's our life. Simplistic, cruel, safe.

the Worse thing about it: we made it that way.

Indignant children: It's scary not to Have a conventional Plan, not to have a Template for easy reference. What if i flop? then I'll never win!

i ask myself the same question Everyday. but as Mr Franklin Roosevelt once said:
"...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

I have decided that I won't let fear control my life. Not fear, not me, not my mum, not the teachers, not the temptations, not society.

but by God.

1 comment:

  1. hey nat!
    nan here :) found your blog through mansi's. it's really really funny down here. now that i know you have one i'll follow it. your thoughts make a lot of sense.
    since i trespassed on your privacy it's only fair that you trespass on mine: http://apoppyseed.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete