Wednesday, August 12, 2009

stargazers told to Head North

TGFMeteor Showers



a thousand times I've seen you standing
gravity like a lunar landing
makes me wanna run
till I find you

- Gavin Rossdale, Love remains the same

morale: low

There's going to be a Meteor shower tonight. I doubt we'll be able to see Anything from middle-of-nowhere Singapore though. Astronomy frowns on Singapore. We don't do well with eclipses and meteor showers, I've noticed.

Guess we'll just have to count on good 'ol Google. You look pretty tonight, Google (:

i'm almost done with SSPT. couldn't be happier (:

Things I really really miss:
1 not doing anything
2 reading
3 catching an awesome movie with people

i'm sorry i've been such a pig lately, friends. you must understand i've not been myself lately. i Guarantee you, come year end, i'm gonna be good again. I promise.

13Augusts: Birthday shout-outs go out to Kaiying, my darling monkayyeman and Leong Qian Yu, whom i got really close to real quick. <3

look at the stars,
look how they shine for you
and everything that you do
yeah, they were all yellow

- Coldplay, yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment