Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i Am the Walrus

TGFTennis



when you can't beat it,

give up.

my temperature yesterday: 39.4

Universe 1, Natalie 0.

You should give it up when:
1) it just isn't as important as you make it seem
2) it doesn't make you happy
3) you're making people you love hurt
4) it obviously isn't your calling
5) you simply can find no reason to continue

6) you realise your whole life is passing you by

People can look at you in disgust, or worse, pity. some people's respect you might lose. Some people's hearts you might break. Some people's hopes you might let down.

People think:
if I give It up, whatever It may be, I'll lose. I'll have nothing left to hold onto, I'll be sucked into a black hole where all my hopes and dreams used to be. I left it standing for too long that now, well, now it's just a dark mass of nothingness.

I always believed, though, that if you're gonna dream, you my as well do it right. If you're gonna dream, dream big. Dream ridiculous. Dream yourself silly. Dream the world, dream the rainbows, dream the universe, dream impossible. Then go get it. If you fail, rinse, and repeat. that's the beauty of giving up. You never really give up, till you stop dreaming.

If only we never had to grow up.

You know I’m a dreamer
- Home Sweet Home, Motley Crue

(Algernon's favourite song, of all time. Haha)

1 comment:

  1. HAHA. damn right you are i like that song. heehee i was just singing extremely out of tunely just now in the bathroom hahahhahahahaaa. haha i like ur second last paragraph!! (: heh the world needs more of that attitude mans. -A.L.G.ernon

    ReplyDelete