Monday, September 7, 2009

just a Calendar day

TGF21

days to



: 10 Days!


i notice i haven't been Crediting the photographs I put up on my Blog. so I will, now.
all pictures (not including drawings) are from Google xD I don't know which websites exactly, but Google, I hope, will suffice.

drawings are by me. when there are any.

to all Mugging during the Sept hols now:
please remember to take a Break, watch '21' on HBO.



it stars Jim Sturgess.



JIM FREAKING STURGESS. *dies happy*

enough said.

"B i'm so glad you made it"
"oh well Jesus thank you so much for saying that"
because the truth you know is that
I have just been hating so many things I do
but now I realize forever that you're my friend
no matter what you will never leave me to fend
I don't know much but I know we will be
happy as a 1950's TV family
except times infinity
- TV Family, The Rocket Summer


PS. JIM STURGESS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment