Monday, November 2, 2009

(so come on!)

TGFHours

When the minutes feel like hours and the hours feel like days.
Then the week goes by you know it takes my breath away.

- Hansen, A Minute Without You

What I want:
1) I want to do well for my O level Chinese once and for all
2) I want it to be over freaking now ):
3) I want to be able to set my own stupid, unadmirable expectations and not succumb to peer pressure. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MY MEDIOCRITY.
4) I want to stop being so caught up in everything and be a better friend.
5) I want an OTH marathon with Liting now
6) I want everything after the 10th of November to be better than ever imagined
7) I want Jiejie to kick A levels in the balls
8) and not stay back for me. I can take care of myself, damn it.
9) I want people to stop talking about JC and just live for the moment
10) I want Elizabeth to please realise how important finding a cell group is for me
11) all I want for Christmas, is for Christmas to feel like Christmas again.

):

well fat hope, sucker. I want a million dollars, but that's not gonna happen, now is it?

Interchanging mind control,
Come let the revolution take it's toll,
If you could flick a switch and open your third eye,
You'd see that
We should never be afraid to die.
(So come on!)
- Muse, Uprising

No comments:

Post a Comment