Saturday, January 30, 2010

you've been stop-lossed.



"While today it is me......we all shall fall."

oh Dwight.

Orientation has been fun:
1 Batch song= very sweet
2 Batch dance= less embarrassing than expected
3 OG MT02= mellow but still good
4 Raffles Cheers= so freaking loud (now with the bigs and the burlys)
5 Moor Tarbet= win win win
6 Storyline= TMTH srsly

oh and ultimate Frisbee joke was insane. Kudos to scriptwriters for that one. can't wait for Stooooryline on Monday!


In other news, I sprained my ankle during training today. Instead of 'shoot, score, win', it was more of a "jump, land, oh" and then "ow shit." but you know, that's irony for you.

don't want school to officially start. Still feeling disorientated, hence need for more orientation essential. Ha see me pun.

2 comments:

  1. get well soon, nat



    monkayyeman <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frisbee joke..... EPIC. Da best.
    Nat I'm so glad I see you all the time. Please never stop the hugs from coming. Some days I'm sure they keep me going <3

    ReplyDelete