TGFCourage
It used to consist of music. The words, the songs, soul, passion, disaster. Of art, messy ink, concentrated black ink, refills refills refills. and of pingpong, every step movement service spin jump, well calculated, well meditated upon, well recognised, well studied, well practised. It also used to be of God, but where have I placed Him now? In my head, my heart, or shelved against other rusty faded books?
Dive into the deep end of the unknown, try not to drown, remember how to return to shore. Keep your heart dry, open your eyes when you're underneath and remember the way back to shore.
It is changing. It it it.
I will try my best to resist it. I will not be reckless, I promise. It doesn't matter who I'm with, what I do or not, whether I remind myself of how I and It used to be; I will not be pulled in too deep. You have to trust me, I know what I'm doing.
I'm here. and It may change, oh no actually, It has changed but I'm here. I'm not changing, I'm here to stay.
and you know that when the truth is told
that you can get what you want or you can just get old.
you gotta
dream on but don't imagine they'd all come true.
When will you realise
Vienna waits for you.
- Vienna, Billy Joel
No comments:
Post a Comment