no need to say goodbye.
- The Call, Regina Spektor
I have decided to take on Rovik's 30 day project. because I have a rare disposition to steadfast commitment, and I take this as training. And so it begins.
Day 1: Guilty Pleasure

Reading things that have nothing to do with demand or supply, Stalin, Russia, containment policies and the all benevolent US, nationalism and forgettable revolting names, the world, its politics, racism or sexism or ageism or elitism what have you, about energy insufficiency, cows farting and destroying the earth, global warming global warming and more global warming, about deictic and phatic expressions, ellipses, or ellisions which perpetually confuses me as to which is which, and basically anything that relates to my academic curriculum.
It's an unforgivable, condemnable, sin. figuratively speaking, of course. But it's everything that helps me retain my sanity, everything that prevents my fingernails from turning turquoise and then opal, whichever colour comes first I forget. Everything that helps me get through a rough day, everything that fills in the blanks, and my backpack. It's everything that's me.
that, and music. (and my friends, my family)
but whilst I'm being carelessly idle, there is still much reality to be catching up with.
No comments:
Post a Comment