Friday, May 14, 2010

as wild as an elephant's child.

Day 26: your definition of love.

Start reading from 10-May-2010 2:45PM part (in grey) for each picture onwards.









I don't know what love is, and truth be told, I don't really care. Because it's times like these that make theoretical explanations and definitions obsolete.

Fear is the heart of love,
so I never went back.
- Death Cab for Cutie, I will follow you into the dark

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
1 Corinthians 13:4

Love makes you blush it makes you gush, and squeal and smile till the sides of your cheeks ache. but you don't care because it's a happiness inside your gut that gnaws at your side, telling you that it won't last, and you'll miss it when it's gone Love makes you cry, it makes you silent because it's painful, and you know if you started talking, everything would fall out fall out into a million little pieces. It makes you content, like you don't feel like moving in a thousand years, because you're made of stone and yet it's unimportant because the people that you love love you back. It makes every day worth living for, every day is Saturday when you love. It's the best and the worst feeling, the first and the last.

and I knew you were the truth
I would rather lose
than to have never lain beside at all.
-DCFC, What Sarah Said

Sometimes love is worth it, but sometimes I don't believe it, and sometimes it's not true.

Would you love and lose, than to have never loved at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment