Tuesday, June 8, 2010

get lost and then get found.

Pay no more than absolutely zero.



And I could write a song
A hundred miles long
Well, that's where I belong
And you belong with me

And I could write it down
or spread it all around
Get lost and then get found
Or swallowed in the sea

- Coldplay, Swallowed in the Sea


I miss Crakephertuey :'(

I MISS MY IPOD. (I HATE MY STUPID QUIET LIFE.)

We have to keep reminding ourselves that CTs start on the 28th, the day school reopens. We have to keep reminding ourselves that the promotional exams are coming. We have to remember that we are students, not children. We are not children. We have to remember to stay stressed, stay worried, stay patient.

That is what the holidays are for.

(we also have to remember that we have only 344 days left)

No comments:

Post a Comment