




You treat me just like another stranger.
It's nice to meet you, sir.
I guess I'll go, I best be on my way out.
Ignorance is your new best friend, Ignorance is your new best friend.
- Paramore, Ignorance
K: I'm in love~
N: that's a lie! Tell me what's the real problem
K: I'm telling you the truth, it's whether or not you believe me
N: nooooo you're not being serious! TELL ME!
K: I'm being totally serious. I'm in love!
N: okay...like for real for real?
K: yes yes
N: like, is the guy in council?
K: omygawd yes
N: oh my...in CCAD?
K: omgawdisitobviousI'msoembarrassed
N: ....
K: *smiles*
N: YOU'RE LYIIIING! TELL ME THE TRUUUUTH!
Why are my friends so complex, complex creatures, complex creatures!
Hey guys, morning will come tomorrow; the sun will rise, the birds will sing. Come dawn, things will be alright. and I know (and you know) that I'm saying this because I am not thoroughly devastated (yet. the YET is important), and because it breaks my heart to have to see you guys sad, but hold your head high, heavy heart, save your strength for the morning after, don't you know it's gonna be alright? You know it's gonna be alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment