Have been reading my past posts and unlike other people I know who cringe at their past follies, I'm actually more affected by the lyrics I've posted than the post itself.
God I miss Crakephertuey so much. Reading old lyrics reminds me of the amazing songs that have tided me through the best and worst periods of my life. And I've forgotten them. Left them shelved away in a huge porcelain cup that says "Size Matters".
It's a very big mug.
Also been reading all the past comments people have left on my blog. 410 people. Remember how much I was loved, am grateful to still have them with me; people to make me sane, to make me grateful, to make me feel safe. In RJ, everything is a little bit more dangerous, a little bit scarier, a little bit unfriendlier. JC is no fun, don't believe what people tell you.
I haven't had a full-on proper post in a long time, hiding behind my ambiguous little fragments I boldly pass off as sentences. I understand, reading me can be taxing. Some posts I don't even remember what I was trying to say. Maybe that's for the best, such things could hold us back.
Promoz results are coming back on Monday. Don't really know how to feel, know that I should be confident, but still wary. I've got too much going for me now, if I lose it, it'll take me a longer time to recover. Longer than art. Longer than Chinese. I thought I'd die from art & Chinese, so you get the picture.
IHC ended on such an uninspired note. But 30th CCAD, you are forever more.
207 days
.
IHC was amazing, nevertheless. And thank you a million times for all you did for us, for CCAD, and for the school <3
ReplyDeleteProud of all of us, for IHC, for Promo results, for being there for each other when we had to.