Sunday, November 28, 2010

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind



How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!

The world forgetting, by the world forgot.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.

Eloisa to Abelard, Alexander Pope



I've had far too many things to think about, and far too much time to dwell on

them. As it turns out, it could be that hypocrisy has finally caught up with me.

and how I have become whimsical and clumsy, careless and senseless.

There is no cause for this sudden estrangement of good taste and sound judgment.

No justifiable cause, at least; I am almost a year older, there is no excuse.

There's no more time for us, our time is running out. But they're playing

our song. They're playing our song; can you see the light, can you hear the hum?




"Soil and six feet under Kept just like we were Before

you knew you know me, and you know me. Blooming up from

the ground Three rounds and a sound Like whispering you know me

and you know me." - Blind Pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment