I won't ask you to wait for me. It wouldn't be fair to you. You're not the one to laugh at crappy art with me. You're not the one who would understand why something as meaningless as 'art' could be funny. You wouldn't want to spend a whole day in the library like I would. You wouldn't understand why the songs that speak to me speak to me. Death Cab wouldn't move you, FOB would disgust you, Alexi Murdoch would bore you. You wouldn't understand my fetish for facial hair. Glorious, glorious facial hair. Or how sometimes old people can be really cool. The ones that smell like prunes with a puffy bottom lip.
It's not that you're not my type, you're just not my kind of person.
I don't like making jokes about nice people. I don't want to have to watch/listen to Korean dramas/K-pop songs with you. I don't want to have to fuss over my fashion sense or whether or not people would judge me based on my looks. I don't want to have to be interesting all the time. And I won't give up my love of God for you.
I haven't been very honest. I just don't know how to un-lie anymore.
.

you okay nata? :/ call me if anything k always here to listen
ReplyDeleteoh clairey fairy, thanks for your concern my dear but it's nothing serious (: you're an awesome person and I love you~!
ReplyDeleteNat. I miss you - we haven't talked talked for so long! I hope everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteHELLOOOO POOOPIEEE ITS ALGERNON IN THE HOUSE. HEHE JUST HAVE TO ADD IN MY TWO CENTS WORTH. I'M ~A CALL AWAY~
ReplyDeleteP.S. YOU SOUND TOTALLY SHI LIAN. HAHAHA SORRY DID I JUST SPOIL THE MOOD :P love you, gordon.