Just. so. many things. running. through. brain. It could not be more apt that council camp is coming up in hmm (15-6) days. Fear is not an option, lethargy is a state of mind. This is not the time to throw in the towel, oh, on the contrary. Suck it up, and let's go go go.
So many things to grapple with, wish my brain had more hands. Trying to fight off the dreaded feeling of losing, which is a constant imminent threat. We might lose and I will not be okay with that. Oh, to carry this weight is to carry the weight of the sun. I feel like I might squish from it please just make it go away.
& council camp. My fault for picking a function that coincides with season. But priorities, girl, priorities. Damn those damn priorities, I want to be present for my council function. But alas, priorities, girl, priorities.
Math. Tomorrow. Please just let me pass.
My brain needs more hands. I need to have more of myself. I need God.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment