Friday, August 26, 2011

'cause your life doesn't make any sense.

People running in all different directions, with such haste, with such speed whilst I'm still trying to find my legs to find my balance. So fast you don't even see them, just the trail of red and yellow, and most definitely reddish-yellow, zig-zag lines that still-frame motion pictures try to capture when, really, it is too much hassle. Futile and foolish, their attempts, trying so hard to deviate from the cartoonists who all but employ the use of dust balls for swiftness.

Everyone knows what they want and they're getting there as fast as their feet can manage. Feels like I'm playing Minesweeper and the first step I take blows me up into smithereens because maybe, I'm not meant to run to somewhere good, let alone fast. But how disheartened can one person be before he finally knows his place in life.

God, tell me what I'm supposed to do please I can't stand this anymore.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment