Dear God,
I don't know what to do. Not that worried though. Just that everyone around me is freaking out and I hate it. I don't know what to say to people who don't have faith. Like in anything. How does that even work? How can someone not have faith in anything? I hate that this is all we ever talk about now. I don't like talking about my ambitions, why won't someone take a hint? What, does my indecision and lack of preparation make for a soothing bedtime story so worry-mongers get to rest their heads soundly at night? If so, then fine. If that comforts you, good.
I guess I'm just annoyed. I want my friends back. The fun-loving, we'll-live-then-we'll-die friends. I loved them not because they had ambition, not because they were brilliant, although most of them are. I loved them because they saw, or at least I though they did, the bigger picture. Life isn't over at 18, or 23, or 30. Or any time until you finally, really, literally, die.
God, please bless my friends and rid them of anxiety and fear. They ought to be aware of the greater things you have given to us. Thank you for always listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment