
Then it must be with intention that your side glances and cheeky little comments (that positively nebulise me) are but oblique attempts at conversation because I am obtuse and a child. Geometry has never served me well, I don't know how making metaphors out of math will ever come to any good but. hum. It is what it is. It has become increasingly apparent the affliction that has befallen man - that time only makes us lovers of ourselves, or enemies. Because we will not live to comprehend the world, and what we comprehend falls short of what it takes to live. I cannot be righteous in my judgment for the things I have done do not warrant that. But how grave it is that two years have made strangers out of friends, and stranger strangers out of people we will never remember. I will miss having silly little moments to look forward to.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment