Brothers and sisters:
In this trying time, let us remember that God is sovereign and that we are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus who loves us. 1 John 5:4 "For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith."
Faithfulness none can deny, though the storm and through the fire. There is truth that sets me free - Jesus Christ who lives in me.
My eyes are sore from cell today. Because I told them how I failed at being strong for my friends who haven't yet come to know Christ. Because unlike what I had always preached, I wasn't ok. And because of all my failings, this was the one that really made me feel like I let Him down. But I claim your promises, Lord. And I thank you for loving me.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment