Calm down, deep breaths and get yourself dressed. Instead of running around. And pulling threads. And breaking yourself up. - Jason Mraz
The strange feeling of being alone. was not as sweet as cold coffee yesterday as it usually is with a soggy sky and the soggy skin of bloated croissants. Yesterday, solitude was horrible. and bitter. and suprisingly. lonesome. The dingy density of emptiness that filled my stomach caused an ache that reveberated through my skull and heart. With all its blood, blood, gallons of the stuff! The feeling of longingness has not become attenuated and I detest it. I wish it would go away, yet it shows itself stubborn time after time.
In all honesty, I don't want the end of February to come. I want to stay in this limbo forever - not knowing what comes after, not knowing how life used to be before this, but in all innocence, hoping for the best.
I pray for all the best things, Lord. I always pray for the best.
..

No comments:
Post a Comment