Friday, December 2, 2011

Maybe a greater thing will happen, maybe all will see.

Hello world, it is

DECEMBER.

No more exams to study for at least for a little while and I will miss seeing friends in school very terribly much. Festivity is in the air, however, so it is difficult to mourn for the future that is ever so distant from present day. I will miss you, all of you, when you go away.

Sitting in the car and listening to their playful banter, I couldn't help but feel envious. Sure beats the screaming, the crying and the loud noises at any rate. I resented their bliss (although granted, my moods are out of control) - how could they be so merry in this place? It worries me that I will one day become like her, or him (I can't decide which one is worse). After all, they were once upon a time hopeful romantics too.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment