I am very fortunate and blessed. But alas, that hasn't stopped me from being a total downer. My apologies to whoever chances upon this - I get very emotional at times but I promise you, I usually praise the days that God has made, hugging starshine and sun rays like newborns out of cotton candy prams. But Decembers are different, you know?
Cancelled my plans today just to rush home to hide from the world. Felt somewhat relieved to settle into bed with a cup of vitasoy in hand, and a box of chocolates from a very sweet someone in the other. Don't be surprised if I gain a lot of weight throughout this December. I am planning to finish this box very incredibly soon. Waiting for my sister to return with Bak Chor Mee and two tubs of Tao Huey. For me, that is. And worst of all, missing Taiwan terribly. Terribly ):
My moods are all over the place. God, I hate Decembers.
No comments:
Post a Comment