/
Is this the place we used to love / Is this the place that I've been dreaming of / Oh, simple thing, where have you gone / I'm getting older and I need something to rely on / So tell me when you're gonna let me in / I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin
(not just another Keane song)
/
Months have passed but I feel a million years older. His one goal in life is not to become more cynical than he already is; but I feel like I'm already here - at the pregnancy of my youth, I sense the hues of this land pallid in my arms, lank and disinteresting, disheartening but. well. forgettable. So much judgment is passed amongst people in law because we are entitled to. They come to us and give us monetary incentive to do so - which fool wouldn't take that job?
/
Show me him and I will show you a man of religion.
/
I hold on dearly to my caprices, boyish, grown-up bravado and my other little things because I don't ever want to stop being a teenager. I need to settle my outstanding library debts and get my hands on some storybooks asap.
/
So if you have a minute why don't we go / talk about it somewhere only we know / this could be the end of everything / so why don't we go somewhere only we know / somewhere only we know.

No comments:
Post a Comment