I feel like I don't have the right to an opinion anymore. I mean, what use is an opinion if it's purely carnal, meaningless, and most devastatingly of all, not the Truth? I suppose that's where growing and maturing as a Christian comes in because the sooner we remove the plank from our eyes, the quicker we learn to pick out the specks from others', and more efficiently so, more accurately so, and more pleasingly so. Having said that, the journey ahead looks long and winding. The end is far too distant for my human eyes to see but I believe, or I choose to believe, that where there is an end, there is a light and where there is light, there is freedom.
God, rule me with the law of liberty and in so doing, make me a disciple after Your own heart. May Your kingdome come, and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment