Thursday, July 19, 2012

200712

Galatians 2:19-20 "For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Being human is unsatisfactory I don't want to be flawed I want to have good, Christ-like, loving, mature opinions all the time all the time. I want the correct answers the benefit of hindsight the bible at my finger tips at all times at all times at all times. Stop making judgment calls especially when you're not fit! To anyone that I've offended or been unloving towards, I am sorry. Sometimes my mouth gets the better of me and my mind doesn't know better.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment