These days, I've been having a lot of talks. Talks - verbose and dramatic, heavy on the heart and brain. I've, without mean intent, been avoiding small-talk as if to reserve enough momentum to entertain the talks. But who am I kidding, I've hardly had enough energy for either and I've been ignoring the people I love and have not seen in too long a duration of time. "It's alright," she said, "to avoid them. For now." Give yourself some time, I told myself and I heard His voice when she said the same. Give yourself time, everything will be alright eventually. "Just don't ignore God."
The morning looked like rain and it was beautiful. "When I pray for you, I just know it. I know it, I feel it. And I know you're gonna do something great." How ironic it is that it's so easy for us to be careless with strangers yet callous with friends.
But if there's nothing to give, how can we ask for more?
But if there's nothing to give, how can we ask for more?

No comments:
Post a Comment