Thursday, April 11, 2013

all of my change I've spent on you.

Turns out the vomit monster was a beast. A formidable, food-poisoning, "let me make your night hell in the toilet and in your stomach" beast. 5AM beast. And even then, whimpering and willing myself to fall asleep under sheets damp with sweat. What a night.

So. '06 video is quite a wonder. It is quite viral - the magic of social media eh. Stupid '02 stupid stupid stupid. But thank God. For everything. I wonder how long this hype will last.

So I've moved out of the room once again. But unlike the last time, I will not succumb so easily and return there anytime soon. The minute he did that, I snapped my laptop shut, stood up without holding onto my chair like a shrimpy old lady that needs help across the road (but only in quintessential Brownie handbooks) so it scraped vulgarly against the floor, and announced to the room, as normally as I knew how and could muster: I. Am going to go up. I wasn't tired or done with studying, but I knew I had to. Had to quickly evacuate the room. Purposeful, almost hasty steps out the door, a two-by-two-steps ascend to the other room, two turns to the right, fan, one turn to the right. Good night and good riddance.

I told God about it, told him to cure me. I believe He will. In due time. Will go back after I'm cured, will go back when I'm better. But for now, study.

No comments:

Post a Comment