Thursday, May 2, 2013

020413

There has to be a term for this. I want to say "procrastination" but its definition appears somewhat inadequate in fully encapsulating this. hmm. this habitual process. Yes, this is scientific what do you mean "lazy". This wanting to do all the things in the world - drawing and painting, shopping, skydiving, surfing, baking etc - when they rank low, or even unnatural, on a winding list of priorities, and then when presented with a copious and liberal amount of empty time and space, discovers oneself to be unable to disengage body and mind from soggy state of lassitude.

Someone needs to diagnose this syndrome stat. And prescribe the world some meds because I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling sore about the exams at this period while the beautiful world steadily quivers with becoming, undiscovered (and waiting) outside my window.  

No comments:

Post a Comment