It's ok if you don't know if you don't care if you never get to hear me say it. I've been there before I've had worse and I've been alright in the end I've found that if you allow enough time to pass everything comes to an end eventually. That is a promise that is my solace. It's not that I choose to be obdurate I cannot help how I feel I wish I didn't feel this way and I wish I didn't care. But emotions are. cherished. At least by God. Or so I've heard. And I want to believe that there's a reason why I feel this way and why I keep feeling this way even though I don't see how it helps anyone or how it helps me. Is this a storm I have to weather in order to obtain a lesson at the rainbow finish or simply a curse that we have to live with being wretched beings who are so destitute that loving is a curse. How can love be a curse. And how do I get rid of it.
High hopes. Fingers crossed. Time after time, day after day, hour after hour.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment