Dear world,
Sincerely, today, I cannot muster the strength to be different. Sincerely, today, I need some of your time to think, to feel the warm radiance of your sun on my neck, to breathe in the stillness of your afternoon air. Sincerely, today, I need some courage. And sincerely, today, I felt out of the game, out of touch, out of sync. And it feels so bad. It feels so, so bad.
But despite today, sincerely, I believe that tomorrow will be better. Things will feel better. Sincerely, I believe that your tomorrow will hold in its skies soft kind clouds against an all-knowing blue, nodding gently to me as if urging me on, as if it knows that greater things have yet to come. That is what I believe. Sincerely.
So don't count me out, just because I was out today. Don't put me down, just because I was down today. Sincerely, I know that I will be alright and I look forward to your reply tomorrow, world. You can count on that.
Sincerely,
someone who has kept in mind Sundays
No comments:
Post a Comment