A little Birds of Tokyo to set the mood and voila.
Having returned from church camp, I am relieved to announce that certain things have been different. For certain, you can count on me breaking into hysterics every time Sir Good Food and my willful nature of decadence come humming along their merry paths. But have faith, men, and believe me when I say that something has changed.
For one, the longstanding conception (one that I have undoubtedly upheld all my years) that girls have to fight to prove themselves equal to men has been debunked. I feel at peace, at ease, and altogether, ironically, very much more feminine. I think it's very much OK, plainly obvious, even, that boys are better at certain things, and accordingly, that girls have their strengths. By saying that, yes, I am proposing that emotionality is an ability. The goal has never been to drive one another to obsolescence, after all.
I can't wait to climb into bed. I am desperately sleepy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment