Thursday, May 7, 2015

Bippity Boppity Boo!

 
"What would you wish for?"

The office has been in a fairytale daze recently. Our current project is about fairy godmothers, of Cinderella and her transformation, magic spells, princess gowns, believing and wishing upon stars. And because I've been taught to exaggerate - tastefully and only when necessary, of course - you can be sure that I'm pushing the envelope, seeing how much cheesiness my bosses are willing to tolerate before they say: "stop stop stop. This is too much. We're not really in a fairytale." And then explode.

No signs of slowing yet though. So, onward!

My job is awesome because I get to listen to Disney music as research. And I'm excited about the fairytale theme. Because.. well, because I believe in fairytales. If you think about it, God is kinda magical, isn't He? And I believe that wishes do come true. It's not that hard to fathom, not with a little faith.  

No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment