Do we ever owe each other anything I found myself feeling upset because I expected more from you but I caught myself and I thought, surely, you don't owe me anything surely I shouldn't be feeling this way. I should be better, more matured different from how I used to be feel think. But I've lost many friends that way simply because I thought they were better than others that they were meant to treat me differently that I was meant to expect different things from them. And I lost them.
Now they walk around me like ghosts, like people I've never known and they don't seem to feel anything just as how ghosts don't feel (because they're dead). And I don't know what to say people always think I have the right things to say but many a times, I'm guessing. And hoping praying that I've done something right so I don't stay up all night trying to forget how much I must've made a fool of myself.
Bring me the storm, wash this haze away. I need some grey in my heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment