A little pop-by just to record a couple of things I am thankful for:-
When I learnt that Life Network clashed with choir audio recording session, I was torn. In the end, I decided that serving God at Life Network was probably a more worthwhile sacrifice (i.e. having to forgo recording a real song in a real recording studio) than indulging in my little fancies. But a little after noon on the day, Ps Jessie told us that the recording was postponed because of an emergency the sound technician had to attend to. Thank You, Lord.
Also, this is slightly crude but can I just say that I'm thankful that the toilets at home allow for toilet paper to be disposed directly into the bowl. Disposing the tissues into a bin disqualifies taking number twos for me and that is a bodily function I have yet to master.
That's all. (Sorry for poop brain but praise the Lord.)
No comments:
Post a Comment