TGFMusic
if anyone can throw a wedding, they certainly can.
"Honey, will you marry me?"
"Oh darling, of course I will."
"yes! she said yes!"
"Dance with me, Lover!"
you make me feel like dancing.
if anything, I want my marriage to be the best day of my life.
First of all, there has to be music.
There must be careless dancing and obnoxious laughing. Sunglasses are optional.
he will love the music as much as I. he will know the Words to all the Songs, especially our song (: He will sing like Bruce Springsteen, have Paul McCartney's lyrical soul, and play the guitar like Carlos Santana.
he will bring music heaven to earth.
and I will love him forever for ever more.
if only I believed in love. stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.
yeah they was
dancin'
and singin'
and movin' to the
groovin'
and just when it hit me
somebody turned around
and shouted
Play that Funky Music,
white boy!
- Wild Cherry, Play that Funky Music White boy
i know i'd be bring my sunnies :)
ReplyDeleteand maybe my sombrero. yknow. just in case you decided to throw a mexican wedding.
shakeshakeshakeshakeshakeit