TGFMoney
Most of us would Never understand what it's like to be Poor. I don't think anyone without the Experience of being heavily in debt themselves would Thus qualify to Judge theives, beggars, buskers etc.
I'm not saying that Theiving should be Permitted, but it's Very Human, don't you think? What would you do Differently anyway?
Get a job?
Get help?
try again?
well they probably tried that, just 6,000,000 times over.
5 things that beats having no money
1 having your dinner arrive late
2 going to school
3 having our nation celebrate pole-dancers on it's independance day
4 having some schmuck not give up his seat for you
5 not sleeping with the air-con turned to kill-the-earth degrees celsius
we complain too much. And seriously, the pole-dancing thing?
people need to Release less gas and shit, and more anger.
or at least pig-headedness.
put me in Her situation, and I would ask for mine back.
any given day.
"when there's nothing to give,
well how can we ask for more?"
- DAMIEN RICE
No comments:
Post a Comment