Friday, August 7, 2009

you make me Feel like Dancing

TGF7augusts

at 12hrs, 34mins, 56secs, on 07.08.09, the numbers will read:
123456789. happens Only Once Ever, apparently.

My Cousin got Married today and Even Though I'm a staunch Non-believer in True love, she actually Looked really happy. I wish For Nothing but the Best for Mr & Mrs Kevin Martens :)

Also: school NDP celebrations
after Having Spent so Much time with the 'Costume', one Might think that I'd get sick looking at it. but One would be Wrong.

It looked Gorgeous, guys. Love you, 410 (:

another thing I want to Mention:
JToh + COw + "What Do You See" = really Not a Bad NDP (:

Those dudes Can Sing.

song worth checking out on 8august:
Ingrid Michealson, You and I.
My Cousin Lois and my nervous (albeit admittedly, Cute) big brother sang it At the Wedding. And I swear, if they weren't Already in Love, they would have been after this song.

It was So sweet I had to keep myself from Melting on stage. They had to put up a sign " Melting: strictly Prohibited". That's How Good it was.

Oh, let's get rich and buy our parents homes in the South of France
let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters
and teach them how to dance
let's get rich and build our house on a mountain
making everybody look like ants
from way up there, you and I, you and I


there's a Video on Youtube where she Does this Song with JMraz. Reminds me kinda of 'Lucky' (Colbie Caillat). a "Must-check-out" please (:

I love Weddings. I just don't Believe In marriages.

No comments:

Post a Comment