
it was a shame my last year of Swimathon ended on such an uninspired note. thanks to Rain, and those Blasted Lightning alert lights, swimathon was a Flop. I'm sure it would have been great though, what with the tens of people, and the Hannah Montana songs. woohoo.
oh well, blame it on the rain. Blame it on the rain.
How to snare a person:
Walking home from RJC, (why walking? because I CAN) i got into the Game of getting this little Kitty cat to follow me. Every few steps, I would stop, squat, and hold out my hands, as if holding out food for it. It would follow, sit, watch, follow.
It was working fine, till I got tired of bending down.
people will keep going down that path as long as there's a promise of return. it may be a sham, it may be bound to failure, but as long as he doesn't know it's not true, who's anyone to say it is? How does any one person really know?
we don't Know, yet we walk. we're uncertain, but it'd be a lie if anyone said he wasn't curious. oh, to live the life of the oblivious.
oh well.
hang in there, kitty. Just hang in there.
So, in this hour
Everything I do
Will be all for this moment
-The Rocket Summer, So in this Hour
No comments:
Post a Comment