Friday, September 18, 2009

something to believe in

WHAT NATALIE GOH WILL NOT DO:
1) I will not FREAKING take this post-exams period for granted
2) I will NOT MOPE/BROOD over stupid STUPID STUPID LIFE
3) I WILL STOP BEING SUCH A STUPID PESSIMIST

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

it's after the exams. YES MY EXAMS ARE OVER.

What the HELL is wrong with me!?

WHAT NATALIE GOH WILL DO INSTEAD:
1) I will ENJOY STUPID FREAKING LIFE!
2) I WILL ENJOY IT, damn it
3) I WILL ENJOY LIFE

i hate myself so much sometimes. freaking shit.

2 comments:

  1. Hello NatalieGohLewa it's been awhile. what's crackalackin?

    you sound very emo. are you very emo. you sound very emo.
    like, seriously, do you need a dose of me anytime soon because i like to think that i am a remedy for most things negative. :D

    cynicism is so unbecoming, darling. i should know, i used to be so jaded, you have no idea.

    does profoundness come with the emoness or something, you sound highly intelligent, not to say that i thought you were unintelligent, just, phwoar, yknow. i feel stupid after reading your posts.

    that is all.

    i want to insert a picture here but i cant D:

    text me or something alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHYIHUIIII!

    how the hell did you find me here?! SHIT I MISS YOU! Haha how goes the O levels?

    MAN I MISS YOU SO MUCH.

    I'm not emo luh. Haha I was just frustrated for being such a kid. I'm freaking 16 for God's sakes. but I'm not emo. nonono.

    Haha and no, the profoundness has NOTHING to do with the emo-ness because 1) I'm not emo and 2) I'm sound profound only because I have a blog. You can be anyone on your blog. Like the freaking king of the world, I am (: just here tho.

    Haha yes, I remember, you were a bitter little munchkin. But since you are, and I quote, "a remedy for most things negative", I guess you're all better now. And imma need some of the stuff you're having. haha.

    God, I miss you. We need a CHANXYS meeting ASAP ): so jiayous on the 'OMS Os' k? Just think ANXYS xD

    ReplyDelete