Tuesday, September 29, 2009

heaven forbid you end up alone.

TGFDeath?

people are dying, too fast, too often. Granted, this natural occurrence is set in place to ensure a balance in the total population, lest someone fall off the face of the earth...



I sometimes wish it Never happened. Goodbyes are always always always, the most difficult.

"So long live the car-crash hearts,
cry on the couch, all the poets come to life,
fix me in 45."
- Fall Out Boy, Thriller


when I die:
1) I want happy musics to be playing at my funeral
2) I want everybody to know how much I loved them
3) I want to have completed everything on my Bucket List

then I'll die a happy girl (:

don't cry because it's over, be happy because it happened.

This is for my peoples who just lost somebody,
your best friend. your baby.
your man or your lady.
put your hands way up high,
we will never say bye.
- Mariah Carey, Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment