
Dumbed down and numbed my time and age
You dreamed to catch this world the cage
The highway sets the travelers stage
All exits look the same
Three words that became hard to say
I and love and you
I and love and you
I and love and you
- The Avett Brothers, I and Love and You
What I will miss about RGS:
1 everything
I will miss sitting in 410. I will miss lit lessons with Ms Kamsir and Liting. The folded sleeves, Bio lessons with Ms Tan, Carebear outings with guest stars, the Carebears. I will miss the school song, the Koipond and all my banner painting days, the tennis courts, the hall and trainings with RGTT. I will miss Chem with Dr Ng, Dr Ng, Math lessons with J.Ng, talking about puberty and menstruation with Mir and Tasha, Nan, Leena. Mrs Naidu, History with Teo C.M, Liting, Kaiying, J Block and Mr Larry. I will miss Net carn and D.Ng, Kathy, Zann, Van, Veron, Amanda Tai and her aloofness. I will miss having Diwali with Mansi and her Lentil soup. I will miss Algernon and her faith in God, taking random jump shots, lying on concrete with Zann, E-lderly and Saturdays with old folks. I will miss Chloe and Afiqah Nur Fitri Bte Suhaiemi, SS with Mr Lim S.Z, Ice pops, gel Electrophoresis, the Bio lab and it's smell. Amanda Cheu and Swimathon, and Jiayun, and Wenyun, and Bobo and Liqi and Hsuchen. I will miss dragging the Happy Birthdays, and YunTeng and Weiyi. I miss OBS and Yien and Hyzue and Pulau Ubin and the CEO and the MSG. I will miss singing in the rain and running with the lightning siren going ballistic. 黄老师 and Chinese class, A班 photo-shoots, scrap-booking in class 410 and singing to Westlife. I will miss the Library and all the books that have become my friends, bringing me to worlds beyond. I will miss Chng Ruimin and Sylvia Look, the ones who believed in forever.
I will miss RGS so much.
It's something unpredictable,
but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
- Greenday, Time of Your Life
Welcome to your future, RGS batch '09. Hello, goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment