Friday, October 16, 2009

sun. sun. sun. here it comes.

TGFDiwali

Love
is the strangest thing.
Love
does exactly what it wants to do.
Love
is the way we feel for you
we're family (x3)
all of us and you(!).
- Disney, James and the Giant Peach


Rome '07:


I LOVE MY FRIENDS.

don't ever never change, not for no one, no how.
(especially not for a boy ok? please&tyvm)


through it all, I guess I just have to remember that It could have been Worse.
"Smile, Natalie." -Yien, Outward Bound, Singapore

1 comment:

  1. let's promise never to change. pinky promise.
    and i don't need to tell you how sacred the pinky is.

    if you wanna see what pictures & quotes make me happy + some random bits of writing on my part you can go to my tumblr: http://crunchfactor.tumblr.com :) but not as good as lj of course. plus you'll love 8tracks, tell you more about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete