谚语
老虎头上拍苍蝇:触犯强有力的人
(for my un-chinese counterparts, this is a translation for you:
"to hit a fly on a tiger's head: is to violate/offend a person of high stature/ a person in position of authority")



This is how I memorize. So sue me.
"I never fear the unexpected."
- Kate Voegele, No good
This is bad.
On Tuesday, SS options went to Vivocity to watch this show called Food Inc. It was mainly about social responsibility, that the food industry has thousands of skeletons in the cupboards and that somehow, it's worth our attention.
And they're right, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO FREAKING STOP AND LISTEN.
We owe it to the animals we consume, to the workers who make our food, to little boys like Kevin, to the environment. And if for anything else at all, we owe it to ourselves.
This is bad. I can't choke down my stupid beef now without wanting to hurl. Granted it may be due to the way in which it has been cooked, that is, in a not very appealing fashion, I have this sick feeling in my gut that the images from Food Inc will never go away. If so, I will forever be repulsed by the thought of eating dead cows. This is bad.
wait.
Or is it?
No comments:
Post a Comment