Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fisherman's Wharf, Singapore

TGFFood

Fisherman's Wharf 钓鱼台活海鲜
9 Japanese Garden Road
Lakeside Fishing Village
11am-3pm & 5pm-11pm
+65 6266 5868

For more information, go here.
go here now now now.
Now please.

Read the reviews and be impressed.

NB: do not mistake this restaurant for the one at 27 New Bridge Road. It is a billion times better so, blunder at your own risk. See.

On a totally unrelated note, if you do decide to give this highly commendable restaurant a chance, tell the guy running the place (big tall guy, probably not in the tie because there are two big guys in there. The one in with the tie is, however, shorter.) that you know me, Natalie Goh Lewa. OR you could tell me and I will personally tell him for you. See, I'm a pretty good friend of his, good enough to be his daughter in fact.

This restaurant is one of my favourite, in fact, I frequent it like once every week. I go there so often, sometimes it feels like I actually work there. Ha. Ha. Ha.

But seriously, it's pretty good, albeit out of the way but, spectacular nonetheless.

Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity.
-Voltaire


Lastly, thanks Veron and Marge for your input on my other post. You know that's the reason why I have a blog and not a hand-written journal. Because it's times like these when you just need a reminder that all this shit you're going through, you're going through with your friends. It's times like these when it's nice to know people care.

So thanks, people who have been giving me advice and sharing my life with me (: It just makes it that much more bearable and that much more enjoyable.

They call her Love Love Love Love
Love.
She is love,
and she is all I need.
- She is Love, Parachute

You guys are all I need <3

3 comments:

  1. Nat Goh I live very very near there!!!!! I will go there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nat so sorry for not being able to go there at least once since the time (a very long time ago) you gave me the shop's card. i'll go there one day, I SWEAR, maybe with the rest, and you better be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Marge and Kaiying (:

    only through the loyalty of friends and the perserverance of people will businesses ever succeed (:

    and maybe loads of cash too, yeah that'll help.

    ReplyDelete