Thursday, December 3, 2009

I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor. I dare you to move, Like today never happened.

TGFFortitude
































Have I made up my mind?
Yes

I am being selfish?
Yes

Will I regret not joining RJTT?
I don't know

Is there a chance that I will regret not joining RJTT?
Yes

Is there also a chance that I won't?
Yes

Have my friends fully comprehended why I'm doing this?
No

Have I tried to tell them?
No

So, it's my fault?
Yes

Does my coach understand why I'm doing this?
No

Have I tried to tell him?
No

But has he given me more reason to refuse?
Yes

Am I being selfish?
Yes

Is it warranted?
I don't know

Yes?

3 comments:

  1. Nat Goh I love the illustration of the girl screaming "leave me alone!" :)
    Anyway, I'm in no position to instruct you to do anything but - if you don't like the sport anymore, don't get any sense of satisfaction or self-fufillment from the sport anymore, DON'T DO IT ANYMORE. Because (I know how) it sucks to feel unhappy in the sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Marge. Had the same dilemma as you, but I chose to join rjtennis in the end. No idea what your reason for not joining is, but what I can say is that since you have made your decision, just look ahead and move on. No use dwelling - that gives more heartache instead.

    ReplyDelete