Monday, December 28, 2009

once you've had a taste of perfection.

TGFDifference











How am I doing now. How am I doing now?
It's tough, tiring, both mentally and physically. A few scrapes here and there, a struggling self-esteem. Confidence not nearly bludgeoned to a pulp, still keeping my head above water.

Don't worry, I'll pull through. No pain, no gain, right?

251209, Christmas day

I got a new phone. An iphone.
His name is iSaac.

Hah fun.

Jie: it doesn't really work, "Saac" doesn't mean anything.
Me: but I like the name Isaac. It has too 'a's.
Jie: how about Ivan? You can give it two 'a's too.
Jie: eye-van (Ivaan)
Me: eye-vaaaan

Haha funny. But he's still iSaac.

PS am so glad that Ruimin is going to church (: Good 'ol Mavis. Also, TGFBenjamin for getting Huiqi to go. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!


Let us then be sober, moving only in the Spirit
As aliens and strangers in a hostile foreign land
The message we're proclaiming is repentance and forgiveness
The offer of salvation to a dying race of man


To love the Lord our God
Is the heartbeat of our mission
The spring from which our service overflows
Across the street
Or around the world
The mission's still the same
Proclaim and live the Truth
In Jesus' name
- Steve Green, Our Mission


Mission complete. Well done all.

No comments:

Post a Comment