Thursday, January 14, 2010

we're the therapists pumping through your speakers.

Sentences mosaic

I don't know and/or care what OG I'm in.

It's ok, Mansi.

What's your favourite Pokemon?

Nutella is chocolate in a spoon.

If we call CSI, Ryan Wolfe will come!

Inter-web smileys are no more.

The apples were too heavy.

Only student with this combi; pending placement test.



and I stole this off Amanda Olive Chin's blog because I don't know where she gets all these things but I absolutely adore her blog and it's really fun to go there though I don't think she knows that I go and I love this scene from Love Actually and they show it every Christmas but they didn't last year which made Christmas a little empty though I of all people should know that Christmas means so much more but traditions are important and it just wasn't the same without it.

I guess.

End of sentences mosaic.

1 comment:

  1. I got

    only student with this combi; pending placement test

    as well.
    Welcome to the clubbbbb

    - Marge

    ReplyDelete