We won't stop until somebody calls the cops
and even then
we'll start again
and just pretend that nothing ever happened.
And we'll pray, all damn day, every day,
That all this shit our president has got us in will go away
While we strive to figure out a way we can survive
These trying times without losing our minds
So if you wanna burn yourself remember that I love you
If you wanna cut yourself remember that I love you
If you wanna kill yourself remember that I love you
Call me up before you're dead, we can make some plans instead
Send me an IM, I'll be your friend
- Loose Lips, Kimya Dawson
Oh Juno. I love Juno. If you haven't seen the show, you're missing out big time.
His toenails were not clipped. They wish they had pink nail polish but it had run out and stuck unto the underside of fingernails like clay. Running away with the varnish, the smell of turpentine and detergent suffocated the humans till their hands turned purple. Their dark pupils dilated to the size of fish ponds and overflowed from the corner of their eyes. and they had to run to prevent themselves from drying up under the sun. No one knew his name but he knew theirs, even though he didn't know it at the time.
In other news, school has been meh. I am not impressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment