Dilemmas of the year 3000
1 don't know if I should wear my orange jacket in school/lectures/tutorials because orange is too darn pickable and teachers are likely to pick on me because of my orangenissity. and I wouldn't like that because half the time I don't know the answers to their questions.
then again, I would really like to be able to feel my fingertips during lectures/classes.
2 to Council, or not to Council?
While on the topic of orange, this is why people in chinese class should stay in chinese class:
Teacher: 是谁用红笔填答案的啊?
boy: 老师,那个不是红笔, 那个是... Orange.
HAHA DONT LIE NATTIE, ARE YOU SURE IT WAS A "BOY" WHO SAID ORANGE?? I'M PRETYT SURE IT WAS YOU. STICKING TO YORU TRUE GENDER WONT THROW ME OFF TRACKS, NO SIREE. CUZ I'M THE GREAT ALGERNON HOLMES. HEE.
ReplyDeleteDID U CHOOSE COUNCIL OR NOT
-A.
HAHA YOU LOUSY MUNCHKIN! THAT'S RIGHT I CALLED YOU A MUNCHKIN, WORSE THAN A BOBO (gasp!) HAHA AND IT WAS A BOY LUHHH WLAO! IT WAS A BOY PLEASE! AND WHAT'S WITH YOUR DYSLEXIC TYPING?
ReplyDeleteBTW I went for Council. Cos my netball seniors were supportive of it, I think. Okay one was supportive of Council, the other was supportive of me. So yeahhhhh. Must ask your friends to vote for me okay!? Be a pal, spread word like wildfire!
OWL FTW!
-N.
i just revealed my true identity and membership of the Spastic Children's Society didn't i? xDD dyslexic spelling is just one of the many priviledges associated. join the club today!
ReplyDeletehaha anywAYZXZXZ I ENJOYED MATH LOADS TODAY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T DO MUCH MATH AT ALL XD FELT A BIT LIKE OLD TIMES. EXCEPT I DIDN['T HAVE A PROPER TABLE TO SLOUCH ON AND J.NG AT MY BECK AND CALL HEEXZXZ. I'M TOTALLY OVERCOME WITH LOVE FOR YOU AND LIQIXZXZXZNOOBXZXZX NOW HEE. DON'T WORRY. SUCH FEELINGS USUALLY ONLY LAST FOR A FEW SECONDS THEN I COME TO MY SENSES. XDDD
-A.
OMG OMG OMG THAT JUST MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteNa ge shi ORANGE. Epic epic
- Marge