This post is all about word associations, and this week.
Try to keep up.
Council, dare, insecure, bold, netball, Cheryl, nonchalant, unsure, guilty, frustrated, help, tabletennis, regret, guilt, annoyance, fed-up, class, him, guilt, disgust, repulsion, revolt, guilt, guilt, guilt, friends, girls, library, familiar, nostalgic, lonely, longing, hope, laughter, hope, discontinuation, disappointment, directionless, afraid, intimidated, doubt, Council, acquaintance, 6I, him, him, frustration, outlet, vent, forget, drown.
also, today:
1 discovery of jock table
One day we should just go sit at the jock table and play chess. Or recite times tables. Or talk about Battlestar Galactica. that'll show them.
2 total destruction of friendship
3 total annihilation of sanity
JC is not fun. I want to be obscene and obnoxious. and I don't want to have to care. We used to sit around and talk about boys, boys who don't exist. ah but what the heck, boys ruin everything anyway. A01D boys are sweet and nice, but while I have thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much fun with my girl friends, I have this much fun with everyone else.
ah wth. TGIF.
love you, naddie. you can do this. you can run for council. you can handle any challenge that netball presents. you can deal with all the problems that you are encountering because you're an amazing person and an amazing friend, and you mean a lot to people, so it doesn't matter what other mean people might think, because you're going to get through it. :) <3
ReplyDeleteIKR NOW I CANT EVEN PUT MY LEGS UP IN THE CANTEEN AND IF I ACT NORMAL PEOPLE SAY I LOOK PAI GIAH. get off my case yo,
ReplyDelete-A.
agreed. jc ruins everything. haha but don't worry. there's a good side to everything too, even boys. heh. xx
hey nat. i love you lots, and am missing you so much you don't even know.
ReplyDeleteand i am SOOOOOO there if you wanna do that at the jock table. i'll wear my specs that day. i'm serious. i am totally willing to do it. <3